An ITEC qualification in Kettlebell Instruction will enable you to provide a multitude of training options for clients, increase the amount of classes you can offer and increase your employment prospects.
Level 2 Award in Kettlebell Instruction
Students should have achieved an ITEC Level 2(EQF Level 3) Certificate in Fitness Instruction or equivalent prior to commencing this course.
· Understanding the key benefits of Kettlebell training
· Adhering to health and safety considerations for Kettlebell training
· Learning to incorporate Kettlebell training into resistance sessions
· Utilising and planning a Kettlebell training session
· Demonstrating technically correct Kettlebell exercises and lifts
· Correct hinge motion
· Designing classes with a systematic grading structure