The ICI Sports Management program designed in conjunction with industry leaders helps you learn the skills you need to succeed in marketing quickly and conveniently.
Sports management is an enticing field that is not difficult to enter if you have the right skills. Learn these from ICI’s comprehensive sports management course and be confident in embarking on a refreshing career. Additionally, you do not have to spend years to seize a certificate or diploma because you have the choice to get it in a matter of weeks at ICI.
Our sports management course is developed with leaders in the industry so you can expect practical and current information.
• Sport – What it is All About
• The Context of Sporting
• The Voluntary Sector
• Sports Development
• Working Together
• Organizational Management
• Management in Practice
• Management Challenges
• Event Management
• Personal Skills
ICI sports management graduates can showcase their skills as sports managers or find tons of employment opportunities in the following firms and organisations:
• Event management
• Player management
• Recreation and leisure
• Sports marketing
• Sponsorship management
• Amateur sport
• Sporting goods
• Professional sports leagues
This entire course is carried out via distance learning. Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt to work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand, and entry into the course is on a first-come first served basis.
• Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans from as low as €28 per week
For more information about this course, please enquire via the enquiry form now.