Wishing to train as a fitness instructor / personal trainer or do you want to learn about fitness, health and nutrition for yourself?
This fitness, health and nutrition distance learning course will teach you how to assess your own fitness level and how to evaluate your current state of health. It will help you answer questions about your lifestyle and help pinpoint the changes you may need to make. The why as well as the how is explained fully.
All the assignments and programmes in the course are designed to be safe as well as effective. As you proceed through the course you will acquire the knowledge you need to recognise a safe (or unsafe) weight control and exercise programme.
* Unit 1 Skeletal system
* Unit 2 Physical fitness for a healthier life
* Unit 3 Cardio Repiratory system
* Unit 4 Flexibility, stretching and relaxation
* Unit 5 The nuts and bolts of nutrition
* Unit 6 Muscles and resistance training
* Unit 7 Diets, eating disorders
* Unit 8 Excercise for special populations
* Unit 9 Commercial trends, insurance, liability
* Unit 10 Careers in fitness