This one-day Competency Based Interviewee Preparation workshop is suitable for staff at all levels of the organisation who are eager to improve their interview techniques. The programme focuses on practical interview preparation, skills development and answering styles.
The aim of this very practical workshop is to ensure that candidates have the best possible opportunity to succeed by fully understanding the interview process and being focused on what is required of them.
The content of the one-day workshop will include:
- Documentation: CV preparation, application forms etc
- Interview Readiness
- Matching experience and capability to role requirements
- What the role requires/examination of criteria and competencies
- Effective communication and answering techniques
- Non-verbal communication factors to consider
- How candidates lose marks – how to avoid the pitfalls
- How to make that lasting impression and be remembered by the Interview Board
Venue: Institute of Public Administration, 57-61 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge D04 TC62
Fee: The cost of this one-day course is €405 for Corporate Members of the Institute, €450 for others. Fee includes course material, lunch and refreshments.