This course is targeted at business analysts, technical project managers, team leaders, system analysts, team members, anyone who is interested in learning about business analysis and those interested in becoming an Internationally Certified Business Analyst in particular:
This 4 day course, based on the BABOK® Guide version 3.0, offers participants a detailed insight into Business Analysis best practices, covering all the areas specified by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®). Completion of this course means that participants meet the requirement for both Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) and Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) certification.
The course includes over 900 sample CBAP® exam questions to ensure participants are prepped and know what to expect come test time. Additionally, participants will learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises to reinforce the material.
• Experienced Business Analysts with 5+ years of relevant work experience wishing to certify their skills as a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®).
• Junior Business Analysts seeking guidance through BABOK Guide to assist in achieving their Certificate of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA®)accreditation.
Course Content Includes:
• Business Analysis terminology, concepts and methodologies
• The 7 Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
• Inputs, outputs and the purpose of each of the core processes
• Techniques for Solution Assessment and Validation, Requirements Management and Communication
• What you need to know in order to pass the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP) exam
• Test-Taking Strategies including what to expect on the day