Procurement and Supply Diploma (level 6)
The Procurement and Supply Diploma is the only chartered diploma qualification of its kind in Ireland and is awarded by the prestigious CIPS – Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply. The programme is recognised on the Ofqual qualifications framework level 4 which is equivalent to level 6 in Ireland. CMI is a centre of Excellence and is a leading authority in procurement and supply education.
Held only one night per week, over 11 months, from CMI School in Dublin 2 or through live online classes, students can study at their own pace. This course allows students to progress to the Advanced Diploma in Procurement & Supply (level 7).
Mode: Live Online Classes
There are 8 core units to study:
- L4M1 – Scope & Influence in Procurement & Supply (12 credits)
- L4M2 – Defining Business Needs (6 credits)
- L4M3 – Ethical and responsible sourcing (6 credits)
- L4M4 – Commercial Contracting (6 credits)
- L4M5 – Commercial Negotiating (6 credits)
- L4M6 – Supplier Relationships (6 credits)
- L4M7 – Whole life Asset Management (6 credits)
- L4M8 – Procurement & Supply in Practice (12 credits)
Ideally suited to individuals working or intending to work in this growing area and for employees of organisations intending to develop their procurement and supply skills.
Check availability and eligibility – Call 014927070 or CMI college www.cmi-ireland.com