The Logistics and Supply Chain Foundation Diploma is an excellent foundation course which covers the latest concepts of logistics and supply chain management.
This aim of the programme is to provide you with the latest knowledge, skills and competence to effectively manage the supply chain and logistics function of any large or small organisation.
Held by online learning with live online classes each week recorded for playback
The type of areas covered are:
Logistics, the supply chain and competitive strategy
2. Delivering customer value
3. Measuring Logistics costs and performance
4. Creating the responsive supply chain
5. Strategic lead-time management
6. Exploring Agile Supply Chain
7. Managing the global pipeline
8. Service logistics
9. Managing risks & Network competition
10. Overcoming barriers to supply chain
11. Creating sustainable supply chains
12. The supply chain of the future
13. Develop national and international partnerships
Designed for logistics and transport personnel and anyone interested, in developing a successful career in this growing area. The demand for experienced and qualified supply chain management executives has actually increased.