Small business is now recognised as perhaps the most important element for the well being of the economy.
This course will demonstrate that there are many positive benefits in keeping accounts, such as:
- Budget Control
- Identification of profitable areas of business
- Comparison of plans with results
- Ordered accounting filing system will assist in funding and financing.
With this course the anxieties of keeping records and making returns can be replaced by a sensible and practical approach to the business of keeping accounts and making returns. This course will show the student how to complete the various forms. Specimen copies of typical forms will be provided for your own personal use. The course deals in some detail with all tax allowance possibilities.
- Unit 1: A system for keeping accounts
- Unit 2: How to approach the Bank
- Unit 3: Cost control
- Unit 4: Overall control
- Unit 5: Tax Issues
- Unit 6: Interest/Tax relief
- Unit 7: Taxes and Benefits
- Unit 8: VAT – How it works
- Unit 9: Taxes/Allowances
- Unit 10: Business Taxes/reliefs