Small business is finally being recognised as perhaps the most important element for the well being of the economy. It is the self-employed that can generate employment.
This course will demonstrate that there are many positive benefits in keeping accounts, such as:
* Cash can be controlled
* The most profitable areas of a business can be identified immediately
* Results can be compared with planned results
* When approaching the Bank Manager proper accounting will greatly strengthen your case
* Accounts are necessary in order to arrive at taxable profit.
With this course the anxieties of keeping records and making returns can be replaced by a sensible and practical approach to the business of keeping accounts and making returns. This course will show the student how to complete the various forms. Specimen copies of typical forms will be provided for your own personal use. The course deals in some detail with all tax allowance possibilities.
* Unit 1: A system for keeping accounts
* Unit 2: How to approach the Bank
* Unit 3: Cost control
* Unit 4: Overall control
* Unit 5: Tax Issues
* Unit 6: Interest/Tax relief
* Unit 7: Taxes and Benefits
* Unit 8: VAT – How it works
* Unit 9: Taxes/Allowances
* Unit 10: Business Taxes/reliefs