This is a level 5 CIPD Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development that will provide you with a broad understanding of the Learning and Development specialist areas. It will enable you to contribute to the thinking around your work and provide your organisation with informed analysis around the benefits of organisation learning and development. Creating a learning environment in which employees are motivated and can grow and continuously develop and make a valuable contribution to the organisation.
- Learn from highly qualified and industry experienced lecturers in the area of learning and development as you continue to develop your professional career.
- Understand the current trends and practices in learning and development.
- Gain the core knowledge, skills and behaviours that are required for a professional role in L&D.
- Opportunity for learners to evolve to employment as learning and development specialists.
- Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice (Core)
- Evidence based Practice (Core)
- Professional behaviours and valuing people (Core)
- Supporting Self-Directed & Social Learning (Specialist unit)
- Learning and Development design to create value (Specialist unit)
- Facilitate personalised and performance focused learning (Specialist unit)
- Advances in Digital Learning and Development (Option 1)
- Diversity and Inclusion (Option 2)