Many people find satisfaction in being a part of an individual’s growth. As a teacher’s aide, you can experience this while enjoying an exciting and fun-filled career. Although this profession does come with challenges, becoming a teacher’s aide can be very fulfilling. Just enter the field prepared by completing a teacher’s aide course from ICI and you will surely find success and stability in this career.
– Educational psychology
– Office practices
– Classroom delivery Skills
– Course writing and development
– Careers counselling
– Counselling and psychology
A teacher’s aide, also referred to as teacher assistant or integration aide, renders support to preschool, elementary, and high school teachers. They can solely assist in clerical and administrative tasks, work closely with students, or perform both as needed. Specific duties include:
– Clerical work
– Supervising lunch / recess
– Reviewing lessons
– Providing individual attention
– Preparing equipment
– Computer support
– Recording grades etc.
Qualified teacher’s aides can seek employment in various academic institutions as well as in community centres, after-school programs, and child care facilities. If this career appeals to you, don’t hesitate to enrol in ICI’s teachers aid course.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable. Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis. Advantages
– Free up valuable time, don’t wast time and money travelling to classes
– Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
– Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
– Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
– Easy interest free payment plans from as low as andeuro;28 per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.