Many people find satisfaction in being a part of an individual’s growth. As a teacher’s aide, you can experience this while enjoying an exciting and fun-filled career. Although this profession does come with challenges, becoming a teacher’s aide can be very fulfilling. Just enter the field prepared by completing a teacher’s aide course from ICI and you will surely find success and stability in this career.
– Educational psychology
– Office practices
– Classroom delivery Skills
– Course writing and development
– Careers counselling
– Counselling and psychology
A teacher’s aide also called a teacher’s assistant or integration aide, supports preschool, elementary, and high school teachers. They can solely assist in clerical and administrative tasks, work closely with students, or perform both as needed. Specific duties include:
– Clerical work
– Supervising lunch / recess
– Reviewing lessons
– Providing individual attention
– Preparing equipment
– Computer support
– Recording grades etc.
Qualified teacher’s aides can seek employment in various academic institutions as well as in community centres, after-school programs, and childcare facilities. If this career appeals to you, don’t hesitate to enrol in ICI’s teachers’ aid course.
– Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
– Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
– Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
– Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
– Easy interest free payment plans from as low as €28 per week
For more information about this course, please enquire via the enquiry form now.