The Graduate Entry Medical School with the support of colleagues in the Schools of Allied Health, Education and Department of Nursing & Midwifery have developed a Masters in Health Professions Education which is designed to meet the educator training needs of busy health professionals both locally and internationally. The course will be offered in two formats to meet the needs of busy healthcare professionals.
Blended Learning (Face to Face and Online/Distance) – targeting those students who favour the social and collaborative nature of face to face learning.
Online/Distance Learning – targeting those individuals who, for whatever reason, cannot present physically on campus. It is also anticipated that this option will provide the platform for targeting international students and alumni.
- Option of blended and online/distance learning
- Research led, practice based, interprofessional teaching
- Regular feedback and tutor interaction
- Innovative collaborative learning experiences with the aim of promoting a stimulating
- learning environment as outlined in the University of Limerick “Engaged Learning” strategy.