This Nail Technician course is an excellent way to learn the skills and acquire the knowledge you will need to succeed in this very popular activity as a professional or as a hobby.
As well as learning how to dress nails professionally, as part of your course you will cover all the areas you need to work as a nail technician, such as the anatomy of the hands and skin, and the health and safety aspects of work. You might want to end up running your own business. The great news is that you don't need any previous experience to take this course.
* You will learn about the importance of good grooming and various forms of good communication.
* You will be able to carry out a consultation and maintain client records. * You will learn to differentiate between sanitation and disinfection and how to carry out the necessary procedures.
* You will learn how to recognise and understand the consequences of cross infection and the methods necessary to avoid them.
On completion of this course of study you will be able to go about setting up your own small business and be able to implement all the health and safety legislation for the treatments you will be providing. You will recognise the need for insurance and the policies that are required.
* Unit 1: The Business of Nails
* Unit 2: Anatomy and Physiology
* Unit 3: Basic Manicure
* Unit 4: Basic Pedicure
* Unit 5: Nail Art
* Unit 6: Advanced Treatments