ICI’s beauty therapy and make-up course gives you exceptional training in all aspects relevant to make people be at their best. Developed with beauty experts and industry professionals, our course delivers the best-kept secrets and the most advanced techniques to give you the edge in beauty services.
– Provide manicure and pedicure services
– Apply gel nail enhancement
– Apply acrylic nail enhancement
– Apply nail art
– Use electrical equipment for nails
– Apply airbrushed nail art
– Provide body treatments
– Provide aesthetic aromatic massage
– Provide and Plan spa program
– Apply aromatic plant oil chemistry to beauty treatments
– Use reflexology relaxation techniques in beauty treatments
– Provide superficial lymph drainage massage
– Conduct financial transactions
– Apply techniques to update beauty industry knowledge
– Provide service to clients
– Apply knowledge of nail science to nail services
– Apply knowledge of skin biology to beauty treatments
– Advise on beauty services
– Develop a treatment plan for beauty therapy treatments
– Apply knowledge of anatomy and physiology to beauty therapy treatments
– Apply knowledge of skin science to beauty therapy treatments
– Apply knowledge of electricity to beauty therapy treatments
– Apply knowledge of nutrition to beauty therapy treatments
– Apply knowledge of cosmetic chemistry to beauty therapy treatments
– Investigate new products and services
– Demonstrate retail skin care products
– Design and apply make-up
– Design and apply make-up for photography
– Design and apply remedial camouflage
– Provide lash and brow treatments
– Provide facial treatments
– Provide advanced facial treatments
Qualified beauty therapists enjoy a myriad of opportunities. Aside from being a financially-rewarding career, there is personal satisfaction in helping other people feel and look better. You also get to expand social network as you meet customers from various industries and walks of life.
As more and more people realise the importance of investing in their well-being and physical beauty, you gain more opportunities, too, as a beauty therapist. The industry is fast-growing and predicted to show more growth in the coming years. So don’t waste the chance to join this exciting and glamorous industry through ICI’s beauty therapy and make-up course!
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable. Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
– Free up valuable time, don’t wast time and money travelling to classes
– Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
– Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
– Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
– Easy interest free payment plans from as low as andeuro;28 per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.