The ICI hairdressing stylist program is a theoretical training program for aspiring and existing hairdressers.
The ICI hairdressing stylist programs are designed to enhance students’ skills and career prospects. The course is for those who want to obtain a flair for styling and an advantage over others in salon practices and management.
- Prepare clients for salon services
- Co-ordinate salon services
- Remove chemicals from the hair
- Appointments and client schedules
- Selling products and services
- Diagnoses of client hair and scalp conditions
- Treating hair and scalp
- Cutting hair
- Dressing and styling of hair
- Permanent wave and chemical services
- Hair Colouring
- Salon team coordination
- Maintain a clean and efficient workplace
- Communication in the workplace
- Clients reception and consultation
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as €28 per week
For more information about this course, please enquire via the enquiry form now.