This practical programme is designed to give you the knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently manage the facilities, property and assets in your care. Combining learning with practical examples is a hallmark of the programme. You can immediately apply it to your daily role.
The programme runs over 3 stages:
- Facilities Management Certificate
- Facilities Management Diploma
- Hons. Degree-Level Diploma in Management
Facilities Management Certificate
- Property and Assets Management;
- Project Management;
- Facilities Management in the Context of an Organisation;
- Managing Relationships and Delivering Services;
- Leadership in the FM Role;
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions; and
- Developing Yourself and Others.
Facilities Management Diploma
- Energy and Utilities;
- Sustainability and Environmental;
- Costs and Budgets;
- Space Management;
- Contracts and Contractors;
- Procurement and Suppliers; and
- Induction of New Personnel
Hons. Degree-Level Diploma in Management
- Developing the executive manager;
- Critical thinking and research skills in management;
- Leading project implementation;
- Leading change in organisations;
- Developing excellence in operations; and
- Building commitment to corporate vision and values
ACCREDITATION AND CERTIFICATION
On completion of each Stage of the course participants receive their
internationally-recognised qualification(s) from the City and Guilds/ILM
Entry to the Facilities Management Certificate is open, and applicants do not need any previous qualifications to join the Certificate.
Facilities management has become one of the fastest-growing professions in the world, and holders of these qualifications hold a side range of middle management and senior management positions across all sectors – including the private sector, the public sector, the voluntary and community sector, specialist facilities and property management companies, and in dedicated consultancy firms.
SUPPORT FOR LEARNERS
Griffin College is one of the most-respected providers of facilities and property management courses with students at over 30 locations throughout Ireland and the UK as well as in the Middle East, North America and the Far East. We provide ongoing tutorial support to all learners and we are very proud of the high achievements of our students.