Want to quickly improve your Training Skills?
Then why not sign up for the short accredited Train the Trainer course in NUI Galway this March.
This Train the Trainer programme is a 12 week part-time, flexible course that involves home study and the attendance at four workshops – 1st & 2nd March and 15th & 16th March in NUI Galway.
Four Reasons to do this course
- Accreditation: This is a formally accredited 10 credit module at Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications. Other Train the Trainer courses are offered at Level 6.
- Quality: The Train the Trainer Module is recognised across a range of training and educational sectors.
- Flexibility: This course lasts for 12 weeks with a four-day face-to-face workshop commitment.
- Timeliness: The Train the Trainer course runs in spring and offers an opportunity for you to kick-start your professional development in a calm(er) time of the year! You can also progress to further part-time training courses in September.
What will I learn on this course?
The course covers the following competencies:
- The context of training
- Planning for training
- Training needs analysis
- Designing and developing training content and materials
- Delivering training
- Communication skills
- Training approaches and methods
- Group management skills
- Evaluation and assessment strategies
- Quality assurance in training and education
- Explain the importance of quality systems in training
For more information contact Berna using the details below..
Berna Morgan, Centre for Adult Learning & Professional Development
Phone: 091 494055
View more courses on offer from NUIG Adult Education at.. https://www.findacourse.ie/nui-galway-adult-cg179.html