This online course aims to provide concrete guidance to assist staff of Departments, State Bodies, Local Authorities and also Not-For-Profit organisations and Charities involved in the delivery of public services, in understanding the key challenges of embedding an appropriate culture and behaviour into the operation of their organisation.
The course will cover the following areas:
- Role of management and leadership in fostering a sustainable organisational culture
- Processes and procedures with collectively represent an organisational culture
- Practical examples of governance areas where culture can be analysed and improved (risk management, accountability etc.)
The Culture, Ethics and Governance for Public Sector Bodies course has been modified for delivery online. This is a two-hour course which includes a 10 minute break. It will be remotely delivered through MS Teams and facilitated by subject matter experts.
Course is scheduled for the following date and times:
- 4 May 2023 (10:00 am – 12:00 noon)
- 8 November 2023 (10:00 am – 12:00 noon)