Award: NFQ Level 7 Minor Award
The Certificate in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) programme provides students with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company’s global operations.
Based on the globally recognised body of knowledge in production and inventory management offered by APICS, this one-year certificate programme offers professionals the opportunity to develop a greater understanding of supply chain processes and the ability to evaluate inventory activities within an organisation’s global operations.
Comprised of six taught modules, this programme covers the topics of demand and procurement management; supplier, materials, capacity, sales and operations planning; master scheduling; performance measurements; supplier relationships; quality control; continuous improvement and supply chain business excellence models.
Participants learn to:
- Leverage expanded functional knowledge of production and inventory management to maximise ROI on organisational systems and technology.
- Master the tools needed to effectively manage global supply chain activities.
- Apply the principles of ERP software to various critical functions within organisations.
- Earn customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services.
- Create consistency and foster collaboration using best practices, common terminology and corporate-wide communication.
Have a minimum of two years of organisational experience and aspire to or currently hold their first supervisory or managerial position in supply chain or inventory management.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria under Springboard+ can qualify for 90% or 100% funding subject to the availability of places. Please contact [email protected]
Additional information available at: https://www.ul.ie/gps/supply-chain-management-certificate-production-inventory-control. Please use the ‘course enquiry’ to contact UL with any queries.