The Strategic Management Diploma course is designed for individuals committed to developing their careers in the exciting world of strategic management or strategic planning.
Held one night per week in CMI School, Dublin 2 from 18.30-21.30 over 7 months
There are only 4 units in total, 15 credits each, totalling 60 credits
1. Strategic Planning
2. Finance for Strategic Managers
3. Developing Organisation Vision & Strategic Direction
4. Strategic Human Resources Management
The Diploma in Strategic Management is:
- A higher level 7 UK qualification (which is broadly equivalent to level 9 in Ireland).
- Recognised internationally by the regulator Ofqual (England)
- Awarded by ATHE (the Awards for Training and Higher Education).
- Allows further education progression to Masters, if further units are completed.