This Adult Psychology course is an exciting introduction to the world of psychology. You will begin on a journey of self exploration of your feelings, personality and abilities.
This personal and confidential course focuses on practical psychology and covers topics such as body language, relationships, stress and dealing with emotions. This course is available to be studied online.
If you wish to study adult psychology online then simply enrol as normal and you will be given the option for online study before your course commences. From the first study unit of this distance learning course you will begin on a journey of self exploration of your feelings, personality and abilities.
Then as you complete each unit in the study programme your knowledge of Psychology will grow and grow. Adult Psychology will enhance your own experience of life and will guide you to a greater understanding of yourself, which in turn always brings about greater contentment in work, family and sexual relationships and the social areas of life.
– Unit 1 Beginning Psychology
– Unit 2 The Psychological point of view
– Unit 3 Is the mind the brain
– Unit 4 Making sense of our surroundings
– Unit 5 Growing and changing
– Unit 6 Have you changed recently?
– Unit 7 The origins of need
– Unit 8 Just who is different here!
– Unit 9 What makes a person?
– Unit 10 Threes a crowd
– Unit 11 Understanding mental health
– Unit 12 Putting it all together