In this era of corporate governance and accountability minute taking is a responsible position that requires individuals who can take clear brief easy to read and accurate recordings of decisions and actions. This Minute Taking online workshop will be highly interactive involving participants in small group work and skills practice.
Upon completion of this training, participants will:
- What constitutes good minutes
- Understand the importance of good minute taking
- Know how to structure and record minutes
- Have developed their listening skills
- Will know the appropriate language to use to achieve clarity
The course will cover the following areas:
- Meetings as a communication tool
- The basic elements of minutes
- Note taking and writing
- Listening skills
This course has been modified for online delivery. It will be delivered remotely via MS Teams and facilitated by a subject matter expert.
Scheduled Date and Times:
7 October 2020 10:00 am – 12:00 noon