In this era of corporate governance and accountability minute taking is a responsible position that requires individuals who can take clear brief easy to read and accurate recordings of decisions and actions. This Minute Taking workshop will be highly interactive involving participants in small group work and skills practice.
Upon completion of this training, participants will:
- What constitutes good minutes
- Understand the importance of good minute taking
- Know how to structure and record minutes
- Have developed their listening skills
- Will know the appropriate language to use to achieve clarity
The course will cover the following areas:
- Meetings as a communication tool
- The basic elements of minutes
- Note taking and writing
- Listening skills
Dates, Venue and Fee
Dates: 25 February 2020 | 31 March 2020 | 19 May 2020 (Half Days – AM)
Venue: Institute of Public Administration, 57-61 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, D04 TC62
Fee: The cost of this course is €195 for Corporate Members of the Institute, and €240 for others. Fee includes course material, lunch and refreshments.