Golf Psychology is a private home study course for golfers of all levels of ability. It is now widely recognised that training towards control of the mind plays a key part in producing your best golf when you need it most.
This Golf Psychology course works because it offers training on how to help clear your mind to allow you to relax and swing freely. When you learn how to control your mind on the golf course you will play at your best and in turn produce a truly consistent game.
* Unit 1 Introducing Golf Psychology
* Unit 2 Physiological Factors
* Unit 3 Cognition (Thinking)
* Unit 4 More Thinking and Feeling
* Unit 5 Mental Skills Training
* Unit 6 Learning, Practice and Patterns
* Unit 7 Ready, Steady
* Unit 8 On the Course
* Unit 9 Putting
* Unit 10 The Big Round-Up