This GDPR / Irish Data Protection Act 2018 course is designed to lead you through the laws and will give you a good understanding of:
- What data protection is and some of the ‘jargon’ used;
- The Principles of Data Protection;
- Data subject rights;
- Example of an animated Privacy Notice;
- What Consent means;
- Data Subject Access requests;
- Data Breach;
- Administrative fines;
- Transferring data outside the EEA;
- How to apply the correct law; and
- Information Security.
There is a ten-question assessment at the end of the course. Once complete you will receive a CPD Certificate and 2.5 hours learning time.