The ILM Unit Certificate – Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements – has a strong practical and interactive focus to ensure practical results.
– Understanding the role of customer service
– Understanding customer needs and expectations
– To improve interpersonal communication skills
– To handle complaints and irate customers effectively
– The Basics of Customer Service and Customer Care
– Customer Needs and Expectations
– The Keys to Good Interpersonal Communication
– Barriers to Effective Communication
– Basics of Positive Assertive Behaviour
– Dealing with Complaints and Irate Customers
– Practical Customer Care
Participants receive the Griffin College Certificate in Managing Customer Service.
Participants have the option to receive the ILM Unit Certificate – ' Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements ' on completion of a written assignment and payment of the ILM student registration and certification fee.