Customer services is the key to an organisation’s professional image and is therefore vital to its success. The aim of this course is to introduce participants to the basics of customer service and care.
Participants will be introduced to the key aspects of customer service, customer needs and expectations. They will also gain an understanding of good interpersonal communication, the purpose and impact of effective customer service and how to deal with irate customers. The course has a strong practical and interactive focus to ensure practical results.
- The Basics of Customer Service and Customer Care
- What is Customer Service?
- Who are Your Customers?
- Why Should You Care?
- The Myth of Customer Service?
- Verbal Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Overcoming Barriers to Effective Communication Skills
- Practical Face-to-Face Customer Service
- Dealing with Complaints and Irate Customers
Certification: Participants receive the Griffin College Certificate in Customer Care Skills for IPU Pharmacy Staff