This ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management – Marketing course provides existing managers (or those considering a career in management) with a comprehensive overview of managing marketing activities in the organisation. It will equip the learner with skills in understanding the organisation marketplace, planning, implementing and managing marketing activities across the organisation.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive Course Manual, Video, Quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. The course documentation for this ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management – Marketing course is detailed and easy to read. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management – Marketing course?
- Anyone in a marketing management role with an organisation.
- Newly appointed or existing managers and marketers.
- People who wish to gain a professional, accredited qualification in the subject matter by home study distance learning.
Topics covered in this ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management – Marketing course
Unit 1: Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability and Performance
- Management and Leadership
- Theories of Management and Leadership
- Personal Competencies: Delegation, Motivation, Influencing, Conflict Management, Teamwork and Collaboration
- Professional Competencies: Developing and Coaching
- Leadership Competencies: Initiative, Transparency, Inspiration, Change, Self-control and Adaptability
- Management Development Options
- Skills Audit and Development Plan
Unit 2: Understanding the Organisational Environment
- Uses of PESTLE Analysis
- Components of a PESTLE Analysis
- Information Gathering
- Political and Government Influences
- Economic Influences
- Social and Technological
- Social Trends
- Industry and Market Analysis
- Technology Trends
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Environmental Influences
- Key Drivers of Change
- PESTLE Impact Assessment
Unit 3: Managing Marketing Activities
- The Marketing Mix (4Ps)
- The Principles of Marketing
- Product v Services Marketing
- The Marketing Planning Process
- Marketing Analysis
- Marketing Objectives
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Tactics
- Brand, Product, Pricing, and Distribution Planning
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Communications Planning
- Message Strategy
- Advertising Media Selection
- Direct Marketing
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Personal Selling