The ICI Public Relations program designed in conjunction with industry leaders helps you learn the skills you need to succeed in marketing quickly and conveniently.
A successful career in the challenging field of public relations is highly possible with ICI’s public relations course. After all, our course is developed by individuals who have mastered public relations. Learn what they have gathered from years of experience in successfully shaping and evaluating public reactions as well as facts and behaviour for various organisations and individuals.
1. Introduction to Public Relations
2. The Functions of a Public Relations Specialist
3. Career and Skills Development
4. Freelancing/Starting Your Own Public Relations Agency
5. Finding Clients
Media-related careers can always stir interest in many assertive individuals. If you believe you have what it takes to enter the world of public relations, let ICI help you in honing your skills to make your dream a reality. Your certificate or diploma in public relations can open doors for you to become:
• Communications consultant
• Marketing analyst
• Product manager
• Public relations consultant
• Public relations officer
Start working for PR companies, corporations, celebrities, brands, non-profit organisations, government, and other groups or industries that depend on public relations.
• Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as €28 per week
For more information about this course, please enquire via the enquiry form now.