There’s no mystery in sales. Opening and closing a sale are skills that can be learned and you have the opportunity to do so in this course. The following units make up our competitive sales program:
1. Developing Skills in Sales
– Selling Steps and Methods
– Opening a Sale: Building a Desirable Atmosphere
– Closing a Sale: Conquering Objections
2. Salesmanship Basics
– Ground Rules of Salesmanship
– Managing the Sales Team
– Recruiting and Hiring Sales People
– Training and Motivating Salesmen
3. Salesmanship Principles and Concepts
– Salesmanship Evaluation and Appraisal
– Design, Branding and Packaging of Products
– Deciding on Price
4. Records, Appraisal and Analysis of Sales Force
– Techniques in Pricing
– Budgeting Sales
– Trends in Sales
– Documentation and Analysis of Sales Quota
5. Communication and Strategies in Marketing
– Marketing Techniques
– Ethics and Relationship Marketing
Employers are aware that having competent sales force is very important and many organizations can’t thrive without sales people improving the cash flow. Not surprisingly, jobs in sales are available in almost any business, whether it caters directly to consumers (Business to Customer) or to other businesses (B2B or Business to Business).
Sales people hold various titles, from sales representative to sales manager and sales consultant. Account executives, managers and representatives also belong to the sales force. Other positions include estimators, agents and marketing managers. A sales career can be very rewarding and employment opportunities are plenty.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable. Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
– Free up valuable time, don’t wast time and money travelling to classes
– Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
– Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
– Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
– Easy interest free payment plans from as low as andeuro;28 per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.