Award: NFQ Level 8
Transform a comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain performance into a comprehensive advantage for your organisation. The BSc in Supply Chain management is designed to educate learners in the principles and practical application of SCOR framework concepts, this part-time course enables participants and supporting organisations to gain a competitive advantage and develop the ability to drive improvement in supply chain operations with measurable results.
The programme consists of ten taught modules and one project module. A company-based project in the final semester is key to the course, demonstration successful integration of course concepts in the learners’ workplace.
Participants learn to:
- Describe and discuss various concepts of operations management related to supply chain management and grounded in the SCOR model.
- Evaluate performance of supply chain activities and identify opportunities for improvement and integration.
- Respond to rapid changes in demand and capacity by adjusting and optimising supply chain activities.
- Research, evaluate and apply alternative methods to address new issues in supply chain operations.
- Use operations management models and best-practice techniques to address new or emerging situations and changes.
Suitable for professionals who:
For professionals who:
- Have a minimum of three years of organisational experience and aspire to or currently hold a management position.
- Wish to develop and demonstrate effective skills, thinking and judgement in organisational inventory and supply chain management.
- Hold a level-7 qualification in any discipline from a third-level institution, a NCEA National Diploma or equivalent qualification.
Additional information available at: https://www.ul.ie/gps/supply-chain-management-bsc. Please use the ‘course enquiry’ to contact UL with any queries.