The ICI Bookkeeping course was designed in conjunction with industry experts. The program covers units on preparing financial statements and maintaining asset and inventory records. Units on establishing and maintaining cash and accrual accounting systems are also included. Other topics covered are communication and technology in the workplace, principles of professional practice and policy implementation relevant to bookkeeping.
Employment opportunities are plenty for people with bookkeeping skills. If you have a penchant for keeping things organised and can crunch numbers fairly, ICI can help you become qualified to grab those opportunities. Our bookkeeping program is designed by carefully considering government and bookkeeping industry standards. It is developed with professional bookkeepers and taught in a practical and easy-to-understand approach.
The course trains you in vital bookkeeping tasks such as:
1. Preparing financial statements
2. Maintaining asset and inventory records
3. Developing and implementing policies and practices relevant to bookkeeping activities
4. Establishing and maintaining a cash accounting system
5. Establishing and maintaining an accrual accounting system
6. Carrying out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
7. Communicating in the workplace
8. Using technology in the workplace
9. Applying principle of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
10. Introduction to bookkeeping and bookkeeping principles
Bookkeepers can look forward to a bright future as they are in demand in every business and industry. They also enjoy flexibility in employment as they have the option to be a professional contract bookkeeper or a permanent paid bookkeeper under these circumstances:
1. Employed by a tax agent or public accountant
2. Employed by a bookkeeping company or franchise
3. Employed by an enterprise
4. Self-employed with own bookkeeping business
The law requires businesses of any scale to ‘keep books’ of their financial transactions. Hence, qualified bookkeepers will not run out of opportunities to earn. Aside from becoming bookkeepers, our graduates can apply as collections officers, accounts assistants, and payroll clerks.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt to work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
• Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as €28 per week
For more information about this course, please enquire via the enquiry form now.