For existing and new staff within the civil service and vote funded bodies, this one-day interactive course will provide a greater understanding of and familiarity with the various elements of Central Government Accounting and its role within the financial management systems.
Accounting for Civil Service and Vote Funded Bodies will cover the following areas:
- The Estimates Process
- Financial Management arrangements
- Principles and framework of Accounting
- Cash and Accrual Accounting
- Government Accounting systems
- Appropriation Accounts and Annual Financial Statements
- Public Financial Procedures
- Role of the key stakeholders in the process
Venue: Institute of Public Administration, 57-61 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin D04 TC62
Fee: The cost of this course is €405 for corporate members of the IPA, €450 for others. Fee includes course material, lunch and refreshments.