For existing and new staff within the civil service and vote funded bodies, this interactive online course will provide a greater understanding of and familiarity with the various elements of Central Government Accounting and its role within the financial management systems.
Accounting for Civil Service and Vote Funded Bodies will cover the following areas:
- The Estimates Process
- Financial Management arrangements
- Principles and framework of Accounting
- Cash and Accrual Accounting
- Government Accounting systems
- Appropriation Accounts and Annual Financial Statements
- Public Financial Procedures
- Role of the key stakeholders in the process
This course has been modified for online delivery. It is a one-day online course that will be delivered over two sessions (10:00am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 3:30pm). It will be remotely delivered through MS Teams and facilitated by subject matter experts.
Scheduled Dates include:
- 6 October 2021
- 10 December 2021