Home / Q&A page / Third Level and CAO

Ask a question

- OR -
I have read & agree to privacy policy

What kind of degrees do I need to be a p.e teacher?
The Bachelor of Science in Physical Education in Limerick is one - LM090. Also Sports Studies and Physical Education in UCC - CK116. See also the requirements from the teaching council - http://www.teachingcouncil.ie/en/_fileupload/Subject-Declaration-Forms-Updated-December/PE-Form-REVISED-.pdf
Did you find this information helpful? yes 0 no 0