Training Needs Analysis / Learning Needs Analysis is a one day online course designed to equip Training, Learning & Development, Human Resource and Line Management personnel to understand which training needs arise in organisations and where there are gaps in knowledge, skills and behaviours among staff members.
This online course is designed to identify the range of skills required to conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) / Learning Needs Analysis (LNA), the sources of information, the means by which data can be collected and the methods tools which can be used to analysis the needs and identify appropriate solutions.
On completion of this online course participants will be able to:
- Understand how learning and development needs arise and why it is important to be aware of them;
Understand the range of tools and techniques which can be utilised to gather and analyse information in relation to training needs analysis;
Be able to utilise a range of tools and techniques to identify, analyse, prioritise and specify learning and development needs;
Be able to identify appropriate training and development programmes or other interventions designed to address the needs identified.
The content covered in the Training Needs Analysis programme will be:
- What learning needs are (and are not) and why they arise;
- The importance and benefits of identifying learning needs;
- How to involve learners and other stakeholders in the process;
- The information required for identifying learning needs;
- Methods for collecting and analysing information;
- Factors that affect the prioritisation of learning needs;
- How to identify learning & development solutions which address the needs identified.
Training Needs Analysis / Learning Needs Analysis for L&D, HR and Line Management Personnel is a one day online workshop.
Participants will be advised to connect on the day from a PC or Laptop. They should have WiFi, Webcam and Microphone available so that they can fully participate in the online workshop activities and discussion.