The ICI Hospitality and Hotel Management program designed in conjunction with industry leaders helps you learn the skills you need to succeed in marketing quickly and conveniently.
ICI offers a hospitality and hotel management course that you can take conveniently and quickly but without forgoing pertinent discussions. Concise yet comprehensive, you are guaranteed that you will learn all skills necessary to establish a career in this highly sought industry.
• Hotel Workplace Organisation
• Hotel Staff Management
• Control Systems
• Front Desk Management
• Servicing Rooms and General Cleaning
• Building and Facility Management
• Activities Management
• Food Service
Aside from hotels and restaurants, graduates of this course are favoured by owners and hiring managers of cruise ships, catering services, and resorts. It is actually a good opportunity to start from the bottom and climb your way up so you can experience for yourself the many aspects and responsibilities involved in a specific industry.
Positions you are qualified for upon completion of the course:
• Bar managers
• Catering managers
• Hotel management trainees
• Housekeeping supervisors
• Manager, health and leisure department
• Marketing consultants
• Night auditor
• Personal assistant to hotel manager
• Personnel and training officers
• Public relations officers
• Purchasing officers
• Restaurant supervisors and managers
• Tourism and travel consultants
• Or you can also start your own business!
For more information about this course, please enquire via the enquiry form now.