The Institute of Massage and Sports Therapy (IMST)…Ireland’s Leading Sports Therapy college.
SPORTS CUPPING THERAPY WORKSHOP
New date just released: Saturday 24th April 2021.
Over 20 Sell Out workshops since 2017!!
Cupping Therapy is an ancient Chinese traditional treatment which has gained new popularity and attention thanks to the pictures of Michael Phelps at the Rio Olympics.
This UNIQUE workshop will go into detail on the following:
- Different types of cupping: Chinese Cupping, Sports Therapy Cupping, Wet and Dry cupping, Russian Cups
- Benefits of cupping
- Cupping Strokes
- Reading the body’s response to cupping- spotting adhesions, toxin build-up, scar tissue etc
- Cupping for athletes and improving recovery time
- Manual vs Mechanical Cupping.
This workshop will demonstrate mechanical cupping but will focus on manual techniques.
Cupping techniques to the general body including for the following injuries
- Posterior Leg-Hamstrings, Calves
- Anterior Leg- Quadriceps, Shin
- IT Band
- Shoulder and Rotator Cuff
• Receive a Certificate of Competency.
• Manual of Notes .
• Practical use of cups.
• Learn in a safe environment at an accredited college.
• Ideal workshop for all therapists.
• Free Tea/Coffee in our canteen area. Free Car Parking.
Location: Institute of Massage and Sports Therapy Ltd, Annacotty, Co. Limerick
Who can apply: Students need to have the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage or equivalent
Limited places now on this popular workshop. (Max 12)
To secure your place: Pay online www.imst.ie
Contact us on 061-201855 or Email email@example.com
*Private groups of 10+ available to cater for at your college or venue. Discount to the booking leader.