This Project Management Professional Bundle gives you access to five eLearning courses leading to PMI and Six Sigma certifications. You can choose any of the courses and complete them at your own pace. PMI and Six Sigma certifications are widely respected in the project management industry and are some of the most sought-after certifications available in the field today. The Project Management Professional Bundle is a complete resource for all your project management training. This course bundle includes the following courses:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Risk Management Professional (RMP)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt
This Project Management Professional Bundle includes the following features:
- This course is designed in line with the syllabus for PMP, CAPM, RMP, Six Sigma Green and Black Belt certifications.
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flashcards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Project Management Professional Bundle?
IT and Business Project Managers.
Project Administrators, Business Analysts and Project Team Leaders.
Topics covered in this Project Management Professional Bundle
Course 1: CAPM
Getting Certified to take the Examination
Techniques for Preparing for and Taking the Examination
Project Management Framework
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Schedule Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Resource Management
Project Communications Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Stakeholder Management
Course 2: PMP
Module 1: Getting Certified to take the Examination
Module 2: Project Management Framework
Module 3: Techniques for Preparing for and Taking the Examination
Module 4: Project Management Framework
Module 5: Project Integration Management
Module 6: Project Schedule Management
Module 7: Project Cost Management
Module 8: Project Quality Management
Module 9: Project Resource Management
Module 10: Project Communications Management
Module 11: Project Risk Management
Module 12: Project Procurement Management
Module 13 Project Stakeholder Management
Course 3: RMP
Module 1: Risk Management Overview
Module 2: What You Need Before You Can Do Risk Management
Module 3: The Risk Management Processes
Module 4: Plan Risk Management Process
Module 5: Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
Module 6: Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
Module 7: The Plan Risk Responses Process
Module 8: The Monitor And Control Risks Process
Course 4: Green Belt Six Sigma
Module 1: Six Sigma And The Organization
Module 2: Define
Module 3: Measure
Module 4: Analyse
Module 5: Improve and Control
Course 5: Black Belt Six Sigma
Module 1: Organisation-Wide Deployment
Module 2: Leadership
Module 3: Organizational Process Management and Measures
Module 4: Team Management
Module 5: Define
Module 6: Measure
Module 7: Analyse
Module 8: Improve
Module 9: Control
Module 10: Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Frameworks and Methodologies
Module 11: DFSS
Module 12: Exam Review – Prep and Key Concepts
Following completion of the online assessment, you will receive five Certificates in Project Management one for each of the courses, from the College of Management and IT (CMIT).
Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
You may optionally take exams to receive professional certification.