Procurement and Supply Professional Diploma (level 8)
Mode: Classroom or by Distance Online
The Procurement and Supply Professional Diploma is the only chartered diploma qualification of its kind in Ireland and is awarded by the prestigious CIPS – Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply. CMI is a centre of Excellence and is a leading authority in procurement and supply education.
Held only one night per week, over 11 months, from CMI School in Dublin 2 or through online distance learning, students can study at their own pace. This course allows students to progress to a Masters degree in Procurement & Supply .
There are 7 core units to study:
- Strategic Ethical Leadership – L6M1 –12 credits
- Global Commercial Strategy – L6M2 – 12 credits
- Global Strategic Supply Chain Management – L6M3 – 12 credits
- Future Strategic Challenges for the Profession – L6M4 – 6 credits
- Commercial Data Management – L6M7 – 6 credits
- Supply Network Design – L6M9 – 6 credits
- Global Logistics Strategy – L6M10 – 6 credits
Ideally suited to individuals working or intending to work in this growing area and for employees of organisations intending to develop their procurement and supply skills.