CMI-Ireland is a leading authority in project management education.
The PMP® Project Management Professional course is designed to help you build a successful career in project management and is one of the most sought after industry qualifications awarded from the PMI® Project Management Institute.
Held by online learning with live online classes per week , CMI’s incremental approach to learning is the best approach.
This PMP® programme deliberately avoids the intensive ‘boot camp’ 4-5 day approach which results in higher failure rates, additional repeat costs, poor retention and lack of integrated learning.
88% of CMI students pass the rigorous PMP Certification course on first attempt.
Your journey to become a professional project manager using PMI® methodology starts and ends with this highly regarded 4 month course from CMI-ireland.com.
There are 15 core Project Management course areas to study which reflect the release of the new PMBOK® Guide– Sixth Edition:
- Week 1: PMI Certification
- Week 2: Project Fundamentals according to PMBOK® Guide 2017
- Week 3: Project Environment and the Project Manager
- Week 4: Project Processes
- Week 5: Project Integration Management
- Week 6: Project Scope Management
- Week 7: Project Schedule Management
- Week 8: Project Cost Management
- Week 9: Project Quality Management
- Week 10: Project Human Resource Management
- Week 11: Project Communications Management
- Week 12: Project Risk Management
- Week 13: Project Procurement Management
- Week 14: Project Stakeholder Management & Introduction to Agile Project techniques
This Project Management course provides instant credibility in terms of your project management skills, including your understanding of and competence in the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).