This Diploma in Retail Management course is the only industry focused retail qualification in Ireland which provides career advancement and progression opportunities.
Held one night per week over 3 months from CMI school in Dublin 2 and also offered by distance online learning.
The programme is unlike other retail diploma courses which are purely academic, this course offers you real results with transferable skills and knowledge which you can add to your role.
Topics areas include:
- The nature of retail operations and management;
- The role of the retail buyer;
- Chains of distribution and physical distribution;
- Stock and order systems;
- Location strategy;
- Merchandising and point of sale strategies;
- Maintaining optimum stock levels;
- I.T. and retail operations;
- International operations;
- Operations from independents to major chains;
- The different aspects of Retail Operations Management
You will learn from industry experts and retail consultants who have worked with Dunnes Stores, Superquinn, Super value and several other retail brands.
Past graduates now enjoy successful roles as Retail managers, Head of Retail operations, Warehousing manager, Retail Merchandisers, Store design, retail administrator, Retail marketing managers.
Call 014927070 or CMI College www.cmi-ireland.com for more info