Today, as more and more people lead hectic lifestyles and have demanding careers, stress and sickness are an ever present danger. ICI’s natural health course is carefully developed by nutrition and diet experts to arm you with information and skills needed to be a credible professional in the field.
– Introduction to Nutrition
– Advanced Concepts to Nutrition
– Anatomy and Physiology
– Physical Fitness, Health, and Wellness
Nutrition practitioners can gain employment in various institutions like hospitals, nursing care facilities, outpatient service facilities, gyms, health clubs and other healthcare centres. Upon completion of the course, you can be a nutritionist or weight loss consultant and with further study, there is an option to become a personal trainer or dietician. Alternatively, if you do not wish to be employed by a specific company, you can also set up your own private consultancy.
The primary objective of this profession is to enhance a person’s health or lifestyle through helpful advices about food and nutrition. The health industry is growing fast and employment opportunities are expected to increase in the coming years.
Study ModeThis entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
– Free up valuable time, don’t wast time and money travelling to classes
– Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
– Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
– Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
– Easy interest free payment plans from as low as 28Eur per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.