This course offers advice and guidance to support and empower women on their own unique menopause journey.
- Deepen your understanding of menopause?
- Foster a life of wellness?
- Explore ways of improving the quality of your life around menopause and beyond?
- To improve your current health and protect your future health?
Are you looking for support and guidance around menopause?
We will explore various topics over the duration of the course related to menopause, including:
- Symptom identification management
- Sleep and how to improve it
- Bone health and the prevention of osteoporosis
- Cardiovascular health
- Genito-urinary health
- Breast care
- Neurological health
- Yoga and meditation, with weekly guided meditations during the course.
- Awareness of appropriate support services and treatments
Course Day & Time: Thursday evening 7.15 -9.15 pm
Start Date: 01/02/24
Course Format: Interactive class with a tutor, with group discussion and reflection actively encouraged. Maximum of 10 women
Please bring a pen and a notebook/ journal with you to class.
Duration: 8 weeks – Maximum of 10 students in class
Enrolment: You can enrol online through our website www.malahidecsadulted.ie by clicking on the Enrol here Easy Payments Plus button. Enrolment opens on Wednesday the 6th of December at 10am.
Tutor: Shaunna Nolan
I am a Registered General Nurse with over 30 years experience, I have studied Yin Yoga, Yoga for the Stages of Menopause and Chair Yoga.
I have studied many forms of healing modalities and I am a Reiki Master.
I incorporate all of my learnings in my approach to health and wellness and teaching.
And most importantly, I am passionate about life.”
I will also have guest speakers in throughout the course
I am looking forward to offering advice and guidance to support and empower women on their own unique menopause journey.