Managing in a Hybrid Environment is designed to provide an opportunity for managerial staff to develop the skills and competencies required to effectively manage their teams in a blended working environment where adaptability, communication, cooperation and collaboration are essential competencies. The course provides a safe learning environment in which participants can develop their managerial skills to not only navigate the current uncertainty in the working environment, but to ensure their teams adapt to and thrive in the new hybrid-working world.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Recognise strategies for leading hybrid teams and promoting employee engagement in hybrid environments
- Apply effective communication flows when managing a hybrid workforce
- Determine successful approaches for responding to and resolving conflict in hybrid settings
- Identify methods for performance management in hybrid teams
- Learn how to maximise the advantages of remote and in-office work
- Implement strategies for promoting a positive organisational culture in a hybrid environment
- Appreciate how to encourage and support effective team-work in hybrid settings
Managing in a Hybrid Environment is a one day course (10:00 am – 4:30 pm) that will be delivered remotely and facilitated by a subject matter expert.