ICI’s life coaching course gives you the opportunity to guide people on their search for personal satisfaction and/or professional growth. Life coaching careers are very fulfilling because a competent life coach becomes a part of other people’s improvement as a person and as a career-driven individual. This career choice is very exciting, too, as it offers tons of opportunities to establish new relationships and at the same time benefit from its flexibility and earning potential.
1. Introduction to life coaching
2. Individual perception
3. Lifestyle organisation
4. The coaching processes
5. Coaching skills
6. Coaching delivery
7. Coaching and Psychology
8. Meeting coaching objectives
9. Objectives and planning
10. Review and adjustment
Aside from being employed by a particular company, life coaches can be self-employed and offer life coaching services to individuals. Many life coaches today offer coaching services through online means, while others still meet with clients face to face. They bring out the best in a person by enabling them to reflect and find answers on their own.
The demand for life coaches is increasing rapidly because of today’s demanding lifestyles and careers. In fact, the International Coaching Federation (ICF) predicts that it will become more popular in the coming years. However, the field is still lacking in qualified professionals so if you wish to join this exciting industry, now is the best time to take ICI’s life coaching course.
– Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
– Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
– Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
– Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
– Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as and €28 per week
For more information about this course, please enquire via the enquiry form now.