Exclusive Kilroy's College Discount – 50% OFF – €138 only
Garda trainee recruitment is changing to a rolling model within which there may be a number of recruitment cycles during any given year. The number of applicants for each cycle will be limited and controlled on a "first come first served" basis.
Enrol now in our completely updated, expert, preparation home study course. Our unique course has a proven, very successful track record. We know which preparation yields the best results in this test. It is now completely updated and totally relevant to the current test.
Kilroy's College preparation course will work successfully for you because you can:
* Rely on our experience: For more than 20 years we have successfully helped candidates reach their highest placing, and thereby ensuring that they reached stages 2 and 3.
* Rely on our credibility: Our course works very successfully, recently a Kilroy's College student took first place overall and 14 of the top 100 candidates were Kilroy's College students.
* Start immediately: On enrolment, we can deliver your complete course to you on the next working day.
* Understand process: Our unique course will give you a clear understanding of the whole selection process.
* Practice over and over: This is not a once off opportunity, you can practice over and over, as much as you like, because perfect practice makes perfect.
* Talk to our experienced Student Advisors: You will have our team of experienced Student Advisors to help and support you.
* Complete your studies at home: maximise your study time and you can practice when you want to as often as you want to.
* Feel confident going in to the test: you will be able to approach the test knowing that you could not be better prepared and feeling confident of doing very well, and competing successfully
* Read real recommendations: Read what our successful students had to say about our preparation course. We can prepare you to be ready to face the competition with confidence so that the whole selection process becomes clearer to you.
Remember only the highest placed candidates in stage one can go to stage two of recruitment.