CMI is the leading authority in Facilities Management education. The Diploma in Facilities Management is the most comprehensive FM qualification in Ireland.
Held one night per week, with live online classes , the programme offers you up-skilling in every aspect of working as a Facilities Manager.
The course covers the following 9 units:
- Facility Management introduction and overview
- Facilities management strategy
- Facilities management support services operations
- People management in facilities management
- Health and safety in own area of facilities management
- Risk management in facilities management
- Financial management in facilities management
- Leadership and management in facilities management
- Performance measurement in facilities management
Whether you already work as a Facilities administrator, coordinator, office manager, technician or executive from any industry background, this Diploma will provide you with excellent career progression and opportunities.
The Diploma in Facilities Management is an internationally recognised higher level 6 qualification and recognised by Ofqual and awarded by the IWFM, Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management.