Perhaps more than having a job that pays well, dental assistants can feel good about the fact that they are helping many people achieve better smiles. If you are interested in achieving skills that are desired by many dentist-employers, enrol in ICI’s dental assistant course. Our course will provide all the training you need to be a reliable and qualified dental assistant.
– Introduction to the Dental Profession
– Prevention and Nutrition
– Oral Health and Preventative Techniques
– Basic Dental Sciences
– Pre-clinical Dental Skills
– Infection Control
– Occupations Health and Safety Administration
– Preparation for Patient Care
– Dental Charting
– Emergency Management
– Clinical Dental Procedures
– Introduction to the Dental Office and Basic Chairside Assisting
– Instrument Transfer and Maintaining the Operating Field
– Basic Chairside Instruments and Tray Systems
– Anaesthetic and Sedation
– Dental Radiography
– Introduction to Dental Radiography and Equipment
– Produce and Evaluate Dental Radiographs
– Dental Specialties
– Restorative and Laboratory Materials and Techniques
– Restorative Materials and Dental Dam
– Laboratory Materials and Techniques
– Dental Practice Management
– Dental Office Management
– Employment Skills
Oral care is significant in every person’s overall health and hygiene. Therefore, people would always invest in dental visits whether it is just for teeth cleaning or for more complicated procedures. And while dentists take the lead, they always need dental operators and dental assistants so they can concentrate on the procedure itself and not worry about minor (but also important tasks) like sterilizing instruments.
Employment opportunities for dental assistants are on a steady increase and naturally, those who have received training from a reputable institution and can demonstrate the skills required will be chosen over individuals who do not possess such. So if you want to stand out among applicants for dental assistant positions, choose ICI.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable. Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
– Free up valuable time, don’t wast time and money travelling to classes
– Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
– Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
– Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
– Easy interest free payment plans from as low as andeuro;28 per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.