Child Psychology level 6 QQI Minor Award
Whether you are a parent yourself or work within the childcare profession this child psychology course will provide you with the range of skills and knowledge to help a child reach his or her maximum potential.
This child psychology course is a must for people working with or planning to work with children, or anyone interested in the development of children such as parents, special needs assistants, Project workers, Teachers and Nurses and those in the caring professions.
The Child Psychology level 5 course is a 10 week part time programme.
Graduates of the Diploma will be able to;
- Analyse different theoretical child psychology models
- Understand child and adolescent development
- Learn scientific methods in relation to a child’s psychology
- Factors influencing a child’s psychological development
- Interpret social development
- Assess school age children and their interaction with peers and family
- Acquire methodology of sand play counselling
- Assess impact of technology in an adolescent’s learning and development
In completing the course you will be up to date on the practice of child psychology as well as gaining skills in new areas such as sand play therapy.
Call CMI Ireland 01497070 or www.cmi-ireland.com for more info