Ask a question

- OR -
I have read & agree to privacy policy

Am hoping to start a postgraduate course later this year, am wondering if I might qualify for Back to Education Allowance as I have been unemployed for almost 2 years.
"You can get the Back to Education Allowance for a postgraduate course of study that leads to a Higher Diploma (H.Dip.) qualification in any discipline or a Professional Masters in Education.

Other types of postgraduate qualifications are not recognised for BTEA. The only exception to this is where a college has admitted a person without a third-level qualification to a Master’s course on the basis of relevant life experience - in these cases the person may be entitled to BTEA.

You will not get BTEA if you already have a postgraduate qualification."
Did you find this information helpful? yes 0 no 0