Hibernia College is renowned for providing high quality courses in education with many of Ireland’s primary and post primary teachers having graduated from the college. Hibernia College is a government-accredited online college, offering a range of degree programmes validated and awarded by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI). These professional teaching qualifications are accredited by the Teaching Council of Ireland.
This Autumn Hibernia College is offering a range of CPD (Continuous Professional Development) courses. The courses commence on Monday, 1 October 2018 and must be completed by Friday, 7 December 2018 at 17:00. Courses can be studied anytime between these dates. Cost of the courses is €70.
List of Hibernia College CPD Courses
- Using the Primary Language Curriculum
- Autism in the Early Years
- Autism: Promoting Social Communication Skills
- Infant Education: Literacy Across the Curriculum
- Play-based Learning
- Maths: Strategies for Teaching Maths in the Primary School
LEADERSHIP AND SCHOOL MANAGEMENT
- Leadership in Education
- Behavioural and Relationship Challenges in Schools
OTHER CURRICULAR AREAS
- Religious Education: Grow in Love
- Visual Arts: The Visual Arts Curriculum in Action
- Music and Drama in the Classroom
- Enhancing Well-being in the Classroom
Courses can be booked online at hiberniacollege.com or any queries can be directed to Hibernia College using the form below.