Hibernia College is renowned for providing high quality courses in education with many of Ireland’s primary and post primary teachers having graduated from the college. Hibernia College is a government-accredited online college, offering a range of degree programmes validated and awarded by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI). These professional teaching qualifications are accredited by the Teaching Council of Ireland.
Hibernia College also offers a range of CPD (Continuous Professional Development) courses. The courses can be viewed on the Hibernia College Website by Clicking Here.
List of Hibernia College CPD Courses
- Using the Primary Language Curriculum
- Autism in the Early Years
- Autism: Promoting Social Communication Skills
- Infant Education: Literacy Across the Curriculum
- Play-based Learning
- Maths: Strategies for Teaching Maths in the Primary School
LEADERSHIP AND SCHOOL MANAGEMENT
- Leadership in Education
- Behavioural and Relationship Challenges in Schools
OTHER CURRICULAR AREAS
- Religious Education: Grow in Love
- Visual Arts: The Visual Arts Curriculum in Action
- Music and Drama in the Classroom
- Enhancing Well-being in the Classroom
Courses can be booked online at hiberniacollege.com or any queries can be directed to Hibernia College using the form below.