If you are looking to train in a recognised Teaching course, in Dublin, then our award-winning training centre may just be the right choice for you. Churchtown Institute offers the gold standard and most up to date qualification in education for any professional, including therapists, who wish to become educators. If you want to teach Beauty Therapy, Massage Therapy, Reflexology or if you are a Hairdresser who wants to teach hairdressing, then this course is for you. Expand on your passion for your profession and gain the skill-set to deliver your knowledge and expertise to the next generation.
Do you love your profession? – are you passionate about what you do and want to share your expertise with others and help to shape the next generation of professionals? – then this is the course for you!
Certificate in Education & Training:
If you have already completed another qualification in teaching then this course may be your next step.
This qualification will provide you with the knowledge, skills and understanding to teach and develop a range of practical skills & techniques, for your students to successfully achieve their qualifications.
Our innovative one day per month programme is delivered to a UK Level 4 (IRL 6) standard and comprises of face-to-face training days, email support, workplace observations, individual research, and the completion of written assignments. 30 hours of workplace teaching practice is required throughout this qualification.
Why Choose this course?
• To gain a professional qualification in teaching that is mapped to the Irish Framework
• Professional security of holding a recognised professional teaching qualification
• For career progression within your area of work
• To teach people working towards recognised qualifications
• To provide In-house training (one-to-one or groups)
• To teach in private colleges
• To be a trainer within your industry
• To teach in the adult learning sector
Entry Requirements – Candidates should:
• Hold a qualification and experience in the area/subject/skill that you wish to teach.
• Be competent in written and spoken English
• Have sound literacy & numeracy skills
• Be able to interpret assignment questions and produce typed assignments
You will attend class one day per month (10am-5pm) for 7 months.
Each month, you will complete written home assignments that you must submit to your tutor via email/hard copy. This will be corrected and returned to you with overall result (pass or refer), written feedback and action plan. Re-submissions may be required.
Candidates are required to keep a reflective learning journal from the start of the course. An entry should be made for each month of the course.
You must develop evidence of 30 hours of teaching throughout your course. You will be observed by a Designated Observer for 3 occasions during these hours. Knowledge of relevant elements of core key-skill modules is embedded within the coursework.
All Inclusive cost:
€2195 (includes training, registration, certification, examination, course book, course notes) Payment plans available on request: Deposit €500 is needed to secure your place on this course.
Next Course Dates:
Sunday 18th November 2018